PaulDotCom mailing list archives

alternative to CISSP (simpler, less time-consuming in preparation)

From: Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:50:48 +0100

Hi folks

I took Security+ exam about 8 years ago. Back then I was working as a
AIX sys admin. Now I am working in domain Identity and Access
Management with proprietary products. I am preparing for the CISSP
exam, but I am not so successful. What certification do you recommend
me as alternative to CISSP. I am searching for a simpler and less
time-consuming in preparation. I am not much motivated for CISSP
because its not practical. So I am searching for less theoretical
exam.

cheers Sven

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Information_Security_Certifications