PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Sniffers Class:Need data visualization ideas

From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:31:57 -0500

I was handed a DVD from InGuardians while at Shmoo that has a lot of the
tools called Packetrix, and ripped my own ISO of it. Unfortunately, the SF
project site has no files to download, and the site mentioned on the DVD
sleeve (http://packetrix.inguardians.com/) does not seem to be up.

Thanks,
Adrian