PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Sniffers Class:Need data visualization ideas

From: Doug Burks <doug.burks () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:27:13 -0500

Great suggestions so far.  In addition, you might want to consider the
following:
chaosreader
netsed
ngrep
p0f
xplico

You didn't specifically mention IDS, but Squert has some nice alert
visualization capabilities.

<shameless plug>
These utilities can be found in my Security Onion distro:
http://securityonion.blogspot.com/
</shameless plug>