PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Disabling Display Mixed Content in IE

From: Julian Parker <julian.parker () nutworks co uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:22:56 +0100

Gregory Baker <travelingregbaker () yahoo com> Wrote:

We ran into a similar problem with our mobile devices accessing > an
internally developed web portal and our web folks re-coded > the target
web pages to eliminate the errors. This will be an > option if you
control the target pages. Alas, the supplier is in total control of
their software, they actually said it was a "browser issue". Now I don't
pretent to know much about anything but surely that cant be right! Jools