PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Disabling Display Mixed Content in IE

From: Gregory Baker <travelingregbaker () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 08:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

We ran into a similar problem with our mobile devices accessing an internally developed web portal and our web folks
re-coded the target web pages to eliminate the errors. This will be an option if you control the target pages.

I'll leave to other on the list to discuss the merits or demerits of changing the device browser security settings.

Regards.