PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Lunch and learn

From: Matthew Perry <mlperry () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:54:57 -0600

My company has done this for awhile with a focus on developers and what
tools different projects use.  I have presented at a LnL on subjects such as
email and why it isn't secure.  Showed an example of using metasploit to
take over a machine with a malicious pdf that got a lot of attention.

I recently presented on firesheep as well and it had a pretty big crowd.  It
seems like I get the more technical users that show up and not always the
people that need to be there.

- Matt