PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: IIS instance detection

From: Ron Gula <rgula () tenable com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:00:34 -0500

Are you saying you can login with WMI but don't have credentials to do a
full Nessus audit?

Passively, if you have the ability to deploy something like Tenable's
Passive Vulnerability Scanner, it will detect any web server, unique web
site, SSL certificates, .etc on any port as long as there is traffic to it.

Ron Gula