PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: privacy friendly online payments: what should I pay attention

From: Herndon Elliott <alabamatoy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:45:47 -0600

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:41:08 +0100
From: Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com>
Subject: [Pauldotcom] privacy friendly online payments: what should I
       pay     attention?

I have access to three different Paypal implementations, my own personal
one, and two for other social/club organizations.  I have done some online
purchasing programming and donation-type programming for these two
organizations.  We have been doing this through Paypal for probably 4 years,
and have had no issues at all with it.

Herndon Elliott
Madison, Al
"The goal of terrorism is to terrorize us: to make us afraid, and make our
government do exactly what the TSA is doing. When we react out of fear, the
terrorists succeed even when their plots fail. But if we carry on as before,
the terrorists fail -- even when their plots succeed." ~ Bruce Schneier