PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: layoff because of non-mainstream political views and activism[working in banking environment Europe]

From: Daniel Holiday <dehaul () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:55:39 -0700

I think the best thing to do is not tell your employer about your
political views. I try to keep work separated from my personal life as
much as possible. This way my employer gets what they want, a job well
done for eight hours a day without distraction, and I get what I want,
a personal life where I am free to do what I please.

dehaul