PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Bad Agent on encrypted disk

From: Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:40:53 -0600

I recall a 2600 article about bypassing whole disk encrption;

Pwning Past Whole Disk Encryption - How to modify the init.img during Linux
bootup to copy a shadow file or shell script for bypassing disk encryption,
by by m0untainrebel

I beleive it was 2600 Magazine Volume 26, Number 4 (Winter 2009-2010)

That maybe the place to start at least for data recovery or who knows you
may have access to the agent from there.

TR (eXe)