PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Open Curriculum for Network Security

From: Andrew Johnson <email () andrewcjohnson com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:21:47 -0500

The Network Security Bible by Dr. Eric Cole (one of the GSEC authors) is a
great resource for something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Network-Security-Bible-Eric-Cole/dp/0470502495/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278983955&sr=8-1

-A

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM, John Strand <strandjs () gmail com> wrote:

What I do for my DU classes is take the outline provided in the book and
just use it as a wireframe.

Then, for each section find current links that illuminate the issues.

Ill start with a few.  PDC-land, help IronGeek out.