PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Multi-player Dradis

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:49:25 +0100

On 27 September 2010 14:27, Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski () gmail com> wrote:
All,

I'm looking for some assistance anyone can offer with multiplayer Dradis.

Whenever I try to run Dradis, on the machine running it, the response
time is reasonable.  However, whenever any other clients attempt to
connect -- the application crawls.  It's so slow, that it's unusable.
 My initial assumption was that the problem was sqllite, I assumed it
was a file locking issue.  However, I switched it all over to MySQL
and it's still DREADFULLY slow.

Has anyone come up against this in the past?  Any suggestions?

I've never ran Dradis with more than just me using it but I have hit
it from two machines switching between the two fairly frequently and
not noticed any kind of slow down. I'm usually entering/editing data
on one machine then doing screenshots from another.

Have you tried asking on the Dradis forum?

http://dradisframework.org/community/

Robin

Thanks as always.

Chris