PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: VLANs in VM

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:07:18 +0100

On 16 September 2010 18:26, Jason Jones <jason.lee.jones () gmail com> wrote:
May not be quite what you're looking for and I haven't messed with
this at all but there's a project called Open vSwitch that is
attempting to bring the virtual switching setup that vmware esx/esxi
provide to Xen/VirtualBox/KVM
         http://openvswitch.org/
Doesn't integrate tightly with VirtualBox but the virtual adapters it
creates are available to the VirtualBox VMs..

I've just subscribed to their mailing list so I can ask some
questions, looks like it could be promising though.

Robin

-Jason