PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Android: pattern security lock vs. 4 characters PIN from a security side

From: Dave <d () securi-d com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:56:02 -0400

On the plus side I did see a very drunk person unlock their phone when
they couldn't walk or talk.

Dave

On 9/14/10, Michael Miller <mike.mikemiller () gmail com> wrote:
I have noticed when you don't clean the screen after using the phone.
You can see the pattern on the screen if you look closely.  So I clean
my screen on my shirt or some other material that will not scratch the
screen.  One down side to the pattern lock IMO, is the default setting
that displays the pattern after you unlock your phone.  You can of
course turn that off, IMO that should be the default.

My question to add to this thread is, has anyone seen open source
remote wipe software for Android or the iPhone?