PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: hardening Mac OS X | security tools for OS X

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:20:22 +0100

On 13 September 2010 19:45, Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:
I can't remember the URL but I tweeted two guides for this, one for
desktop, one for server, less than a week ago. If your twitter
searching skills are good enough you might still be able to find it.
Check twitter name @digininja.

Hi Robin

Thank you. Found your posting using Twitter search (although I never
use Twitter):
http://www.apple.com/support/security/guides/

deeplink "Mac OS X Security Configuration Guide"
http://images.apple.com/support/security/guides/docs/SnowLeopard_Security_Config_v10.6.pdf

what Non-Apple tools do you use?

I don't as yet, I just keep all ports closed and try to practice safe surfing.

Robin