PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: hardening Mac OS X | security tools for OS X

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:29:34 +0100

On 13 September 2010 18:41, Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks

Howto harden Mac OS X? I enabled all security options in System
Preferences and do always updates. TrueCrypt encryption for external
drives.

I use Little Snitch for privacy protection, rkhunter for finding
possible rootkits and various privacy and security related Firefox
plugins. What other tools to consider? What do you use on OS X?

I can't remember the URL but I tweeted two guides for this, one for
desktop, one for server, less than a week ago. If your twitter
searching skills are good enough you might still be able to find it.
Check twitter name @digininja.

Robin