PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: WMIC guru's - come in!

From: Jason Jarvis <k41zen () me com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:04:51 +0100

So the nested FOR loops used FINDSTR along with CACLS to get the job done, thanks commandlinekungfu.com, so I may just
use that but PowerShell was so much smaller and well......sexier!

I've looked into it briefly but I'm guessing there's no way of executing PowerShell remotely, and therefore not
installing it, as it doesn't do stdin or stdout well unless I use netcat?