PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Career Advice

From: Josh Little <josh () zombietango com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:15:02 -0400

 Thanks, guys. A lot of good advice there. I do have a blog
(http://www.zombietango.com/blog) but I hardly put anything on it. I'm
trying to change that. I'm also on twitter (@zombietango) - I have been
more active on that lately. I do have a simple tool that I'm releasing
in the next couple days - a script to help purge unnecessary rules from
Snort based on regex patterns for those still using Oinkmaster for rule
deployment. So I am already heading down the path of greater community
involvement. I think I just need to be more dedicated in that endeavor.

@Mick - Sorry for the small font - Thunderbird defaulted to a huge
display font and I, taking that as the final font size, reduced it to
something that didn't look like a kindergarten book.

ZT