PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: is NAC dead?

From: "Aa'ed Alqarta" <a.qarta () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:29:39 +0300

Albert,

I have a strong experience with Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC). As a
Symantec partner, we had a large deployment for one multi-national bank in
the middle east. It's nice, and stable. But make sure that all of your
networking gear (switches) are using the latest vendor firmware. We had some
compatibility issues in 802.1x protocol because of old firmware bugs.
Windows agents are already built in the Symantec Endpoint Protection 11, so
there was no need to deploy SNAC agent.

If you need any questions, please feel free to send.