PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: LAN Virus outbreak Procedures

From: Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:45:15 -0600

Thanks Bart I did find the executable and did the policy great idea and
thanks Russell for original idea that worked, is everyone using locked down
local accounts how do you manage software that thinks they need this access
and is there software to help setup local restrictions but still allow
software access thanks everyone after a month of work(well plus usually pc
and admin stuff) I am regaining control. Good fuel to start locking down
stuff and hopefully some sans training or m/aybe better microsoft forefront
training.thanks again.
TR