PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: LAN Virus outbreak Procedures

From: Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:14:34 -0600

   - I am working with several the most prominent being win32/afcore.nba
   Trojan
   - They seem to replicate to multiple machines at once from unknown origin

   - about 60% conservativly so over a 100
   - I have been back pedalling so hard I have not had time to packet
   capture or even analyze
   - Eset Nod32 v 4 Is our AV and it is catching and cleaning but it is
   cleaning 10 or so every min which is hitting network performance a great
   deal when there are hundreds of them
   - We have malware bytes, eset and well at this time thats about it

Thank you so much again for your help it is a huge help to have more than
one mind to bounce a frustrating month onto.
TR