PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Rogue AP Placement: evil + 1

From: Rob Fuller <jd.mubix () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:43:17 -0400

Or just make it easy: http://theplugbot.com/

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker
Room362.com | Hak5.org

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Bacon Zombie <baconzombie () gmail com> wrote:

A few good idea:

#Use UTF 8 characters to set the SSID to something that look like the
Company standard one.

#If you are going to leave port 80 open on the AP, put a reverse-binding
trojan on the homepage of the AP's GUI since they will probably want a
screenshot of the web GUI.

#Open a few fake ports open that just replay a Telnet banned with one of
the follow - { "Never Gonna Give You Up" lyrics, ASCII Goatse, shell code
[rm -rf *], SQL injection,etc }

#Hide the AP like this

[image: the image] <http://i.imgur.com/i4Sm9.jpg>

*
BaconZombie

….all text in this mail is double-rot13 encrypted. ...*

****