PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Study Strategy?

From: Chris Clymer <cclymer () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:23:42 -0400

I strongly advocate against a bootcamp approach for any test if your
goal is to actually learn and retain any knowledge.  If your goal is
simply to pass the test as quickly as possible in the hopes of getting
a job, that lack of retained knowledge is going to be detrimental in
the long run.

Succeeding in security means being able to constantly absorb and
retain new knowledge.

On Jun 29, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Herndon Elliott <alabamatoy () gmail com>