PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Noticed something weird on the Windows Update site

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:45:41 +0100

On 7 April 2010 22:01, Bugbear <gbugbear at gmail.com> wrote:
Your language in ie set to russian? <Joking>

A guy turned up to a course a friend was teaching recently with a
laptop and an XP install DVD, started the install process and it
turned out to be an Arabic language install, the guy knew no Arabic
but installed it anyway figuring that the interface would be familiar
enough for the day and could fix it that night.

He spent the day working right to left.

Robin