PaulDotCom mailing list archives

defence from incognito

From: jd.mubix at gmail.com (Rob Fuller)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:50:22 -0400

Tokens area a core functionality of Windows, there isn't a way to
really 'fix' it. However there are group policy settings that limit
remote logon (and their token)'s validity time, as well as having
Domain Admins have separate accounts (std user + "admin") accounts
that they only use when they absolutely have to. Also, don't have
services running with Domain Admins ;-).

Hope some mitigations will suffice..

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com