PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Upcoming Webcast: For the Last Time: The Internet is Evil

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:55:18 -0400

Hi All:

Just wanted to let everyone know that John and I will be giving a
webcast this month.  Should be lots of fun! Information below:

There is no question, the Internet is evil. This webcast will uncover
some of the darker corners of the Internet to show you why the Internet
is evil. Just when you thought you're security strategy was working,
along we come to show you how attackers are bypassing your defenses.
This will help you understand the attacks that are being launched
against you and offer some advice to stop them. Can they be stopped?
Most likely not, but we'll offer up some ideas to help you deal with it
which include redefining your policies, and drinking, heavy drinking.
For policy and drink recommendations be
sure to tune in!

Title: For the Last Time: The Internet is Evil