PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Searching Domain for Files

From: bytesabit at gmail.com (bytes abit)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:24:15 -0300

If they are all Windows machines, you could put a vbs script in GPO that
calls upon the systems to search for the files desired and do something
simple like copy them to a waiting share...

It would have to be in the "hardware" half in startup scripts... I used this
similar method in reverse to copy over the last admins LMHOSTS and HOSTS
files that were ever so elegantly created.  :P

-- All systems will have to be rebooted