PaulDotCom mailing list archives

home backup solution

From: b3av3l at gmail.com (Brian V)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:45:01 -0400

I didn't see it mentioned, but I think CrashPlan is comparable to Carbonite,
and Mozy. I've been using it(http://b2.crashplan.com/landing/index.html)
after hearing about it on CyberSpeak. It allows you to provide your own
encryption key, and has clients for Win, Mac, Linux, and even Solaris
clients. Pricing is comparable to mozy as well.

Beavel