PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Topics For Discussion - Episode 200

From: i0null at nightcoder.org (Shane Kelly)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:57:26 +0100

Thanks all, great suggestions so far. Lots of Metasploit stuff right off
the bat, so I will look to include something special on Metasploit (no
promises until I talk to the team, especially Carlos :)

I like the idea for talks on metasploit...maybe a short segment on the
types of APIs avaliable in the metasploit framework or some ruby fu
for metasploit.

Now Evans vs Nickerson would be freaking hilarious.  I seriously might consider paying to listen to that (not much
though, I'm cheap).

I then second the idea for Evans vs Nickerson, so long as there is no
private dances involved this time! That would equal pure awesomeness.