PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Topics For Discussion - Episode 200

From: karl.schuttler at gmail.com (Karl Schuttler)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:54:48 -0400

I'd like to hear about some python security fu out there...immunity, scapy
hacks, fuzzing, writing exploits with ctypes, you name it.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Paul Asadoorian <paul at pauldotcom.com>wrote:

Thanks all, great suggestions so far. Lots of Metasploit stuff right off
the bat, so I will look to include something special on Metasploit (no
promises until I talk to the team, especially Carlos :)

Keep em' comin'!

Cheers,
Paul