PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Adobe Automatic updates

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Bugbear)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:59:00 -0400

Updated docs that include updater and registry keys is available here

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/837/cpsid_83709/attachments/Acrobat_Reader_Updater.pdf

enjoy

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Butturini, Russell
<Russell.Butturini at healthways.com> wrote:
Yes, Microsoft told us at our last meeting with them that Adobe and Citrix had agreed to start building packages that
can be deployed through WSUS, SCOM, etc.