PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Thought this list may find this article interesting...

From: bradmcmahon at gmail.com (Bradley McMahon)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:52:20 -0400

I am not a lawyer:
I wonder if under the contract they specify if the equipment is not part of
the car or ownership for doesn't include certain items inside the car.
Otherwise they will have a really hard time arguing that the person who owns
the car doesn't legally own the equipment in the car. And thus they can
modify or remove the equipment without risk of legal action.

-Brad