PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Quick keyboard pwnage

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:10:32 -0400

Hi All,
     I need some ideas. Let's way you are the Flash (or Quicksilver if you
prefer Marvel comics), and could type uberfast. You have no storage device
with you, but like I said, you can type really fast. If you had momentary
access to a physical box (Windows or Linux, but I'm most interest in
Widows), what command would you run as a pen-tester?

Ideas to get us started:
1. Net user add obviously would be an option for some. (this I know the
command for)
2. Anyone know a way to enter a binary at the command line and quickly run
it?
3. Wget functionally in windows would be nice, then you could just grab exes
you want quickly.
4. Quickly upload files off of the target system to someplace you control on
the internet.

Extra point for simple commands, quick to type, and on one line. If I use
your idea, I'll be sure to thank you in the project notes/comments.

Thanks,
Adrian