PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Barcode and Ctrl+Alt+Del

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:11:44 -0500

Oh, if anyone wants to generate their own, I've made it so you can enter any
ASCII character you know the decimal value for.

http://www.irongeek.com/xss-sql-injection-fuzzing-barcode-generator.php

For those with barcode readers, and time, let me know what your bar code
reader model translates the lower 32 ASCII characters to.

Adrian