PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Knowledge Management

From: grecs at novainfosecportal.com (Grecs)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:48:16 -0600

If you go with the Pro version, I think Evernote also allows you to
store files too.

Thanks,

Grecs
Follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/grecs)

=====
http://www.novainfosecportal.com
News, Events, & Resources for Infosec Professionals in NoVA, DC, & MD

Quoting Colin Vallance <crvallance at gmail.com>:

I use evernote and/or dropbox with a folder structure and text file system.
I like evernote because it syncs across multiple systems and is quick to
enter stuff from my iphone.  Dropbox is nice for similar reasons but I can
also toss files up there.  For example I'm currently studying for my CCNP
and keep PDF versions of all the book as well as other misc training
material so I can access it from wherever I'm at.  One of these days I'll
finish (reread) "Getting Things Done" and apply some better parameters to my
"system".