PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Knowledge Management

From: john at johnfitz.org (John Fitzpatrick)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:19:01 +0000

I have tried my hardest to apply GTD to many things but I always end up more
unorganized than I began :)

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Nils <nils at hemmann.de> wrote:

I'm using TiddlyWiki for quite some time now.
It is highly customizable but also in the standard version it has all you
need to have all your information in one single file.
Perfect combination with dropbox or a USB key at your key ring.
http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

....but I'll checkout DokuWiki and evernote the next days.

Nils