PaulDotCom mailing list archives

password cadence

From: chris.blazek at gmail.com (Chris Blazek)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:17:48 -0600

What would happen if the user changed their password?
The program would have to relearn how you type it again. Depending on how
often you change your password, that might be pretty tough to implement I
would think. I would be afraid that would give people a reason not to change
their password as frequently as they should be doing.

A fingerprint scanner might be a better solution for a two factor
authentication.

Just my 2 cent.

Chris