PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Staying motivated and keeping focus

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:59:05 +0000

Looking at the size of that list I'd be stalling and not sure where to
go! I thought I was bad having 5-6 new projects in my head all wanting
to come out.

If you aren't going to have a break then go through the list and order
it into what you are interested in then work down it, if something
doesn't interest you then drop it off the list. So you don't feel too
bad about not doing it collect up the ones that you are going to drop
and throw together any notes you have then just put it out to the
world. Nothing has been lost and if you do ever get time then you can
come back to it later.

Robin