PaulDotCom mailing list archives

what files do you go for when you compromise a machine?

From: netevil at hackers.it (NetEvil)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:16:54 +0100

Hi Robin,
Same thoughts here..a solution (perhaps weak..) that i have in mind
would be to make a first run of multiscripts ...for gathering some
info ...like the user..and set a persistence reverse connect...
(thinking also at the right order of this multiscript queue..)
then another script ...when the box comes back the second time ...for
getting specific files related to previous gathered info...(docs
and .pst..of course...)
But i'm not so far in my test..cause at the moment i'm not able to see
an already pwned box :/ ...for changing actions and over all use
David.

Il giorno 02/feb/2010, alle ore 22.48, Robin Wood <dninja at gmail.com>