PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Malware / hack lab?

From: k41zen at live.co.uk (k41zen)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:27:51 +0100

I've just recently built one and found these resources very useful:

        http://www.securityaegis.com/network-pentest-lab/

        http://www.securityaegis.com/pentest-lab-web-application-edition/

        http://pauldotcom.com/2009/12/automating-my-vmware-lab.html

        http://blog.infosanity.co.uk/category/lab/

Also try this:

        http://www.vyatta.com/

Its an Open Source alternative to Cisco networking kit. They have a VM image too!

On 31 Mar 2010, at 02:13, Ali Emirlioglu wrote:

Hey everyone,

I'm sure this has been covered before but my gmail searches are failing miserably. I'm re-building my malware / hack
lab using vmware to include more up-to-date OSes, patches, etc. and was wondering what other people's virtual
environments looked like. Which OSes, service packs, patches, etc. are you running in your lab?

Cheers,
Ali