PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Preparation for doing presentations

From: tadaka at gmail.com (Jason Wood)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:10:02 -0600

I was cleaning up my inbox and realized that I had failed to keep my end of
the deal.  I forgot to release the slides and such.

/me smacks his hand

Here's the link to the slides, the applications, and resources that I spoke
about.

http://www.jwnetworkconsulting.com/security/utos_2009_resources

I personally had a good time doing the presentation and I hope the audience
enjoyed it too.  The presentation was recorded on video, but I have not
received any information about when it will be available.  Hopefully soon.
I want to see how I really did, not just what I thought about it.  :)

Jason