PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Preparation for doing presentations

From: nberthaume at gmail.com (Nicholas B.)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:41:16 -0400

Make sure you've got your tone for speaking ready by practicing on
somebody or several somebodies.  If you're using slides or some other
media that's going to be projected be sure your content will work with
the projector/software used to display it if its going to be on a 3rd
party's equipment.  Show up as early as possible to get setup for your
presentation to make sure the technical stuff is worked out.  Most
importantly wear clean underpants as comfort is key.