PaulDotCom mailing list archives

odd nmap results

From: brianwgray at gmail.com (Brian Gray)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:59:45 -0400

    It could be the difference between using a business class line vs. a
consumer line. If it's business class, you may consider contacting the ISP
about the filtering and their policies on using the line for assessments
especially if scanning will occur on a regular basis.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Butturini, Russell <