PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Why don't more *nix dev's...

From: dgcombs at gmail.com (Dan McGinn-Combs)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:05:57 +0000

While I now laff at the situation, the first time I installed software on an
OS X Mac, I spent a good ten minutes staring at the crazy "A" and the arrow.
I clicked left and clicked right (yeah - hackintosh) and did everything my
little ol' gray cells could come up with. Finally I asked my best friend,
Google. She said, It's drag an' drop silly!

Was I making it too complicated? Was my previous "training" making it hard?
Occasionally I'd rather be in command myself so I can take it one step at a
time.

Dan

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Richard Baker <