PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Tools for password analysis

From: jim.halfpenny at gmail.com (Jim Halfpenny)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 08:49:48 +0000

If you're making recommendations to managment consider using the tool
Microsoft PowerPoint.  Sounds like you have enough info for a short
presentation with some charts. Graphs will be easier to digest than
technical reports and you can back this with reference to best
practice guidance from SANS or other reputable sources.

Jim