PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Reverse VPN or SSH to Windows

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:36:02 -0500

Thanks. I did not realize at first that the "client" also had to be running
as an SSH server. I plan to play with Jim's idea shortly.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Bradley McMahon <bradmcmahon at gmail.com>wrote:

wait after reading this your trying to use the windows box as the ssh
server. I think it might easier if you run cygwin on the windows box,
install openssh and and run those commands.
-Brad