PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Announcements & New Features

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:41:16 -0500

All:

First, I apologize for "spamming" the discussions list.  There is always
a fantastic discussion happening here, and when I do interrupt, it will
be infrequent and brief.  I wanted to let everyone know what we are
working on, invite you to join a new community site and an invite-only
webcast just for PaulDotCom community members.

1) Invite-Only Webcast - In 2010 we are going to start producing,
managing, and running our own webcasts.  It will run just like other
webcasts, we will have great content, archives will be available, slides
will be posted, and all we ask is that you register and share some of
your information with the sponsors.  This first webcast is a trial run
and will include information about PaulDotCom, we will take questions,
and we will have some content in the form of a "PaulDotCom" bitch
sessions where we will talk about things that "grind our gears" and some
potential solutions.  You are all personally invited and can register here:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/368074232

I will not share your information with anyone for this webcast, but need
your help to test the webinar and registration system.  You feedback is
important to us, and I hope to have fun with this webcast :)

2) PaulDotCom Insider Web Site - This site will host content for
registered users and will feature insider tips, videos, pre-releases,
special content from our sponsors, and more!  All I ask is that you
register for the site and participate in the community.  This site is
still in its "BETA" forms, but would like to invite you all to attend
and make suggestions for its improvement and development.  You can
register for our Ning community here:

http://pauldotcom.ning.com/?xgi=2Br1mRu8PUjiw8

Its private for now, and when its worthy of going public we will do so,
but we need your help!  If you are interested in helping please contact
me off-list.

3)  We are doing 2 more webcasts in January, one for Core Security
Technologies, and one for Cenzic.  We need your help to show our
sponsors that we can run webcasts and have people attend.  So, I will
send one a follow-up email to announce both of these webcasts, please
tell all your friends to sign up!

4) Audio & Video streams - You can watch and listen to PaulDotCom 24/7
by visiting our audio and video sites.  For 24/7 streaming audio of the
last 5 episodes you can visit http://pauldotcom.com/radio.  For the most
recent video and live broadcasts you can visit
http://pauldotcom.com/live.  These are both fairly new as we try to keep
our video content fresh.  You can also visit the main page and click on
"PaulDotCom TV" to get a complete list of all videos.

Thank you all for your contributions to the community.  I am looking
forward to 2010 and beyond!

Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
Paul