PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Password manager

From: kevin.shortt at gmail.com (Kevin Shortt)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:36:01 -0400

Roboform has an online capability now. However, I do not think I would ever
trust my life to third parties like that.

On 7/28/09, k41zen at live.co.uk <k41zen at live.co.uk> wrote:
All,

I, like everyone else, have 10's and 10's of passwords and PIN's and
paper simply doesn't cut it - a password manager it is then!

So my main machine is a Mac but I also use various OS's and I have an
iPhone. I'm heading off for a holiday shortly and will be taking the
iPhone and a netbook with me and will need access to the passwords and
PIN's.

I'm trying to find a secure method where I can access these passwords
and PIN's from anywhere I want using anyone of those devices and OS's.

Anyone have any suggestions to how is best to do this and also which
apps you would recommend?

Regards,

K41zen

--