PaulDotCom mailing list archives

File encryption solutions

From: jnavtx at gmail.com (John Navarro)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:44:05 -0500

We just did a rollout of PGP for email encryption. It's not officially on
yet, but will be shortly.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Kennith Asher <herrasher at gmail.com> wrote:

Haven't used it myself yet, but the UW has a self-destruct messaging
encryption that sounds interesting called Vanish.  I like the idea of a
distributed key that neither sender nor receiver has that simply disappears
after a time rendering a message irrecoverable (by non-hacked means that
is).