PaulDotCom mailing list archives

RFID equipment

From: dale at puredistortion.com (Dale Stirling)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:09:19 +1000

I am looking at playing with this kit from Trossen Robotics:

http://www.trossenrobotics.com/store/p/3605-Trossen-Robotics-RFID-Starter-Kit.aspx

Dale

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Kyle Osborn <kpo.mail.list at gmail.com>wrote:

Hey guys,

I've been interested in purchasing some RFID equipment, you know, the
fancy stuff you always hear about which hackers are able read the tags
from across the room.

Basically, I'd like to purchase an RFID reader (and writer?). But I'm
not certain what exactly I'm looking for, and I'm not certain where to
began. I'd like to grab a decent piece of equipment, instead of
purchasing a really cheap one off of eBay and regretting it later.

So can anyone point me in the correct direction?
I know Larry has done some research, and even mentioned an article,
but I'd like to get the collective opinion of the mailing list, also.

Kyle Osborn
(Kosborn from IRC)
Sent from my mobile